- Be polite, friendly and considerate of others.
- Use common sense.
- Ask the owner before touching items (drums, altar item, jewelry etc.)
- Stop chatting and turn off your phone when the ritual is about to start.
- Rituals are participatory, so please join in when asked.
- A cast circle is sacred space don’t be disruptive.
- Assist in the post event clean up – please take care of your own trash.
- Be discreet if you run into people elsewhere, not all Pagans are public about it.
- The requested donations are used to pay for our insurance and site rental fees . No one will be turned away for lack of funds, but these contributions are essential to our continued existence.
Guidelines for Potluck:
- Please bring food that is ready to serve. There will not be anyone there to cut up a whole chicken or slice a loaf of bread. Assume you will not have access to a refrigerator or stove onsite.
- Please mark your platter/bowls/serving utensils and remember to take them with you when you leave. If there is leftover food, please take it with you.
- If possible, please label your food so those with food restrictions will know what’s in it.
- Bring something you like and will want, that way you are guaranteed to like something.
- Most of our potlucks are meals (unless the invite says otherwise) so main dishes, salads, side dishes, desserts, non-alcoholic beverages to share are all welcome.